Twibble is a mobile client for Twitter. It works on most (if not all) Java enabled smartphones including Nokia, Blackberry, and Sony Ericsson.
It has all of the standard features from a twitter client including:
- posting tweets via wifi, gprs, sms
- auto refresh
- send photos to twitpic (new beta version uploads to Mobypicture.com
- re-tweet (forward) of tweets
You can get the current version here and information on the beta is here here
It is (so far) the best free twitter client for my N95. There are other alternatives that are a bit more polished but they are not free, and twibble still seems to be the best. The beta version adds support for showing avatars and uses less memory (amongst other things).
Go check it out!
I recently signed up to Twitter and wanted to show my latest tweet on my blog here. Up till now i was using an rss feed to show it but it looked really bad. Today i found a much nicer way!
- You need to visit TwitSig and put your Twitter name into the box, then click “Get Code”
- Copy the code into a new Text Widget on your wordpress.com blog.
- If you want to tweak the size of the image you need to change the image source address.
- Save your changes and view your blog page. You should see your latest tweet appear in an image.
For more detailed instuctions (and a video guide) visit the blog here