I have finally found a way to sync the calendar on my phone with Lightning. It’s a slightly roundabout method but it works!
- Firstly, you need to have Thunderbird with Lightning installed (Sunbird would probably do this too).
- Next you need to have a Google Calendar.
- Go here and download and install the application on your phone
- Follow the instructions on this page to get lightning to use your Google Calendar
- Load up the application on your phone and sync away.
This is probably not the most efficient way of syncing your calendar but until Mozilla/Nokia choose to let us do it directly, i’m probably going to have to use this method.